Friday, July 24, 2009

Working Document

Really I am lost today. I forgot to ask the HR who is now working on my visa renewal to provide me a copy of a special pass. My visa is date to expired today.. :( and my passport is still at the Immigration.

Normally, visa renewal will take atleast 1 week or 2 weeks the most. Depends on how good your employer explanation on the urgency of its issuance. In my case, every thing is on rush since they just collected my passport 3 days before the last issued visa ends (note that my adopted country issued me a 1 year visa last year since my old passport will expire this August).

I just emailed our HR if they can still provide this special letter pass for me to be able to go out this weekends, else I don't have any choice but to be a couch potato again and lock my self on my place. whew.

Im dead.. really dead.

No comments: