Monday, July 6, 2009

Gray day

I'm very excited last night just to be disappointed after more than 4 hours of watching the final match of Wimbledon. My mind is still denying the sour lost of one of my favorites and finalist on this year tournament in All-England Club.

Andy Roddick change his game(thats for sure) and really deserve to win, but Roger Federer stop him. Wahh.. Roger fans are surely still celebrating the wins of their bet. sigh.. sigh... sigh!

In the good side, Andy reaches the final of a Grand Slam after years of trying. He still the winner for me.. hehehe.. (bitter)

Talking about tennis, it's been weeks since my last game with my Indonesian friend in Cyberia. He keeps on complaining about his right hand and still on rest in order to play again. I'm also waiting for my Filipino friend to recover on his illness... he still had this stone on his kidney and still under medication for almost 4 months. He was been my tennis buddy for a year now.

I have again received an invitation from a Church friend for a tennis game this coming Saturday in National Tennis Center, this could be a chance for me to check my improvements on my new loved game. Sadly, I can't make for this week since I already commit my weekend to accompany a friend from Philippines in Genting Highlands. This is his 3rd time in the country and 3rd to planed to visit the place. Our first two plans was been canceled due to tickets and bus schedule unavailability. Hope we can make it this time.. yay! In the brighter side, My tastebuds will again enjoy the tasty hotdog made from my Motherland!

Bibo.. bibo.. bibo..!

No comments: