Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Me & My Stupid Self

I have this mixed emotion or mixed feeling or what ever the right word to express it today. Hmmm, I am happy that after a week of wait, I finally have the recent book from one of my favorite Filipino author brought by a colleague. So happy just to be upset to learn that I already read and bought one of the two books.

I felt so stupid to missed the title of it. Now I know the reason why I felt so familiar in the story that my friend is telling me about the book. It was a year or so since I read the book and maybe the reason why its not clear to me if I already had it or not. I surely check my shelf first before I ask my friend to bought it.

The book is missing on my shelf thats for sure.. and then a colleague told me that I had the same book! Now I remember that he borrowed it from me... it was almost a year now since he borrowed that book!

To hide my stupidity, I just told them that I will give the other book to a friend as a gift.

Sigh!

No comments: