Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Captain Who?

I finished reading "Kapitan Sino" by Bob Ong last night... whe!

I broke my promise not to read my new books not until I finished the "The Good Guy" by Dean Koontz that I'm currently reading. I just received the book yesterday morning actually and start reading it. I can't stop my self to open and read it after it touches my hand.. hahaha


Like his other recent book "M-A-C-A-R-T-H-U-R", "Kapitan Sino" is a metaphor of the Philippine Society. Though the story is predictable, it still saddens to read the truth about what We, Pinoys are now. Yes, W-E, including Me.

Its true that changes cant be possible in the hand of only one person. Not by a good President and definitely not by the current President that we have in country now. The people has the power to change things in the Country. Two People Power proved that. Changes was achieved by everyone. Not because of one nor 10 but because every single person act.

I still have faith that my country will not be known only as a "Third World Country" by others. For me its only an understatement to a beautiful country rich with natural resources... and gifted with lovable, friendly and honest people.

No comments: