Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Gate-away

So I been to Genting Highlands last Saturday with two of my friends. One, who visit the country due to training for a couple of days which he extend for pleasure.

As I mention on my previous post, this is my nth time visit at the place. Its an amusement park which you can compare to "Star City" and or "Enchanted Kingdom" (Okay, I haven't been to Enchanted Kingdom even once - not a big deal :D ). The only difference is that Genting Amusement park is situated on the top of a mountain. It's like you are in Baguio City!... but much colder.

Okay, I'm enthusiastic the morning I woke up that day since, finally, for the 3rd times of planning to bring my friend, I can now show him the place. The only motive on my mind is to have him experienced the 25 minutes ride on the longest sky cable in South-east Asia. Yep, 25 minutes ride on a hanging carrier above the stiff mountain. But he didn't look so troubled when we're there... deep sigh.

Anyway, We wasn't able to try the rides since the fog is soo damn heavy. All you can see are the clouds covering everything. We just decided to hang around at the "Indoor Park" and take some pictures. We take some below the replica of "Statue of Liberty" of U.S, the famous "Eiffel Tower" of Paris, France, and Malaysian pride "Twin Tower".

Well, he told me that he enjoy the trip :D hehehe.

Hope we could experience more in the place on his next visit.

No comments: