Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When Doing Nothing

There was no great things happen to me this past few days. Except from being healthy and home dummy, there are no interesting activities that came to my way.

I missed to attend the mass last Sunday since I woke up late... and yeah its a bad doing not to be present on this once a week gathering. So it also means that I wasn't able to join our choir practice, wasn't able to register (again) for the marathon and wasn't able to avail the McDonald's Lunch half price promo.

I wasted my day lying on my bed while watching "Card Captor Sakura", a complete DVD collection that I borrowed from a friend, Cindy. Finished it finally. I'm planning to buy "The Prince Of Tennis" and "Slumdunk" soon.

I also satiate myself to different kind of cuisine. From Chinese to Malay and Indonesian to Indian food. I now love "Roti Telur" an Indian bread cooked from rice flour with egg. I actually didn't like the taste of the food before since this was served with "Dal" (I'm not sure about the spelling), a dressing made from green bean or squash or eggplant with curry. I'm not fascinated with curry the reason why I avoided this food before. Not now since I enjoying it very much. Yummy!

No comments: