Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Term For Kicking

I again join the training for Taekwondo last night. There are lots of new faces at the training site. Either they are new who just join or old who decided to return is not clear to me not until the end of the training session. Wow! Most of them, or I would say all of them are new guys who just transferred in the University!

There are many new guys who are already black belters and a few who are white, yellow like me and some blue and red belters. And yes, finally, I got my new belt from Ms. Maggie.. Yahoo!

It's not a common training day since We, lower belters was ask to watch our Seniors doing their 1-8 tier forms. It become some sort of orientation for new members actually. I know no one except from Eddy, the club president and Melvin who is always there in every sessions and our instructor Mr. Moi and his wife ofcourse... bah!

I haven't seen Irene since the new term of session began. It wasn't clear to me what she told me before about the training and her On-The-Job training which is one of her requirements in her University. Anyway, I'm still hoping to see the old guys to join this first term of the year again.

No comments: