Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kicking Update

I wore my yellow belt for the first time last night :D.

I'm really happy that I reached this far.. not that far, yes... but far enough to keep me going and aim for more.

It wasn't like our usual training sessions... It so exhausting.. its an extreme training... and I love it!

I think we jog for about 20 to 30 minutes.. running around on our training area... then respiratory and power exercise like push up, jumping, some sort of pilates etc. I sweat a lot... I can even squeeze some ounce of sweat on my uniform :). Then kick training. Repititive front and side kicking and full force punching. We also do some strategic kicking (okay I just put name on that one).

If you love tae kwon do, I'm pretty sure you will love what we done last night.

After the training we had some few words with the President, Eddy Beh. He discussed about the upcoming "Binding Camp" this coming weekends at Negeri Semibilan. This is perfect activity to know each other, to form a strong friendship within us, new members. Unfortunately, like the last dinner of the group, I can't join them again. I have to work this coming Saturday and switching a schedule with other colleague is impossible :(. Geez, I really love to know those kids better and be one of their close friends. Anyway, I hope to join them next time.

And then after the training, I head to my friends place to celebrate her birthday :D

No comments: