Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday :D

Not me but my two friends... hahahaha.

One, celebrating her birthday here in my adopted country. And the other, on my motherland at her home taking some rest.

Both of them are special to me... seriously. They just like my mother and sister outside my home. The other shows me the truth of life, dealing with different kind of people and the other showing me the meaning of life, buy showing the good side of everyone. Not that they lectured it to me... I learned it by observing them.

They have the opposite personality... the good and bad, the negative and the positive, the pessimist and the optimist...

Oh well, It's nice to have surrounded by different kind of person with different kind of personalities and have different views towards life.


And before I forgot the reason why I blog about them... I am here wishing :

Happy Birthday to both of them!

No comments: