Monday, July 6, 2009

Kicking At St. John

I joined the taekwondo training again at St. Johns school at Bukit Nanas yesterday. Actually I was fifteen or twenty minutes late from the training because I forgot to watch the time while on choir practice. Anyway, I'm still happy that I can still manage to follow my listed schedule for the day.

The team are in the midst of stretching when I arrived. I haven't seen Melvin, who came later after my five minutes in the formation(gladly there are people who came later than me... hehehe).

I forgot the name of the senior leader who ask us to line up to practice some tier steps. I'm still wearing my white belt since Ms. Maggie didn't show up on last Tuesday training. SL(Senior Leader) told us first to practice our basic kicking and punching. Start with the single to double and end to triple punches, lower to counter blocking and front to side kicking.

It is one heck of a training and I really really really enjoyed it. My whole body is sweating... and it really feels great.

No comments: