Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kicking Fun

Had a great time last night. Laughing out loud, smiling all the time and talking about anything under the sun with my kicking friends. It's one of the great times I had with them. Now I really regret that I haven't had the chance to join them at the binding camp. I'm thinking, if We are this lively and happy in a simple gathering, how much more in a plan gate-a-way? Wahhh...

Oh anyway, this happen while eating at the Hostel Canteen in the University after our Tae kwon do training. Actually I already took my dinner at the terminal after I finished my work so I'm not that hungry. I just ordered beef burger for a snack.

Btw, the group already appointed a few people who will stand as the team officers for this year. From President down to Treasurer. If my counting is right there are atleast eight (8) people who will help the group on its goal and objectives. I still haven't memorized all the names of the members since my memory is really bad in remembering it (sign of old age.. hehehe). The few that I know are: Eddy Beh, Derek, Jie Jun(JJ), Nazim and Rizman. The other might take me some time to remember.. hahaha

We also formed groups for the Sparring and Demo team, I joined both. We started the training for Demo last night after the training in preparation for the upcoming "Martial Arts Fest" on 10th of August. Though I will not be available to join the team that time, I still register myself to prepare for future Demo activities. Two sets of extra training was been set within the week, we need to insert extra effort since the date is near. Monday and Wednesday night are the chosen days for this extra training. Another training is set later at 8pm.

We go back almost midnight. I took a quick hot shower to wash my stink before sleeping.

No comments: