Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday

Its second Sunday of the Month... another schedule for Pinoy Mass.

I woke up early this morning to prepare for the day. I urged my friend to woke up though I felt he is still sleepy (sorry pal). He is also scheduled to depart going back to Philippines at 1200h. I told him last night that I need to attend the Filipino Mass and join the Choir. "It wasn't a problem" he told me and we were agreed to leave my place at 8:00am. Our service is schedule at 09:15 So I still have time to reach the church If I will take the 08:45 fast train from Putrajaya.

We are still tired because of the last day activity. We went to Genting and took a swim in the Clubhouse pool in our area when we got back.

Buses in our place are departing per schedule. Unlike weekdays, which has 30 minutes interval, weekends has one hour. You are lucky if they follow their schedule and catch the bus which will arrived our place after 15 to 20 minutes of their schedule. Unfortunately, we missed it so we just took a cab to the station. We arrived at 08:40 and bought tickets, one for me, going to City Central, and another for him, going to International Airport. Our schedule is the same and we separate after our trains arrived.

I reached the City at 09:05 and head for another train station going to the church. Luckly, I arrived on time. My friends are still setting up the place.

The whole mass goes well, we sang our heart out at the choir stand.. two of the songs are well sung.. one for the offertory, "Take and Received", and the other for the communion, "Panunumpa". The rest are... (you know what it means :D )

I love both songs, and was so grateful that the other didn't force to sang it. They used to shout every songs on our previous masses together with the other who mis-sang the songs due to unfamiliarity... they are the ones who didn't show on every practice.. sigh

I will tell ate Rizza soon if she can restrict the people who didn't practice to join us in the choir stand. It's a waste of our efforts to make the songs pleasant to listen because of them.

After the mass, we gathered up to the Old Parish Hall to celebrate 'Kuya" Jess son's Birthday. He is celebrating his first birthday here.. yipee. The foods are awesome. I stuffed my self with different "lutong bahay" foods that I missed.. yay

After resting for a few minutes, I go straight to Midvalley Mall to try my luck if I can get a movie ticket to watch "Transformers". Luckily, with my other two friends, we got tickets!

No comments: