Friday, July 3, 2009

Back from Hiatus

Its been over a month when I decided to stop posting for my blog for the meantime. I let my bird brain to rest for a couple of weeks to regain my will and hunger to think hehehe.

Now, here I am again, trying to make a new start on my online past-time.

So, for those days I am away on blogger, I wasted my time on Facebook. Its an online community networking like Friendster, Flicker and Multiply. A friend and colleague introduced me on this site and urge me to join on her group at "Mafia Wars". I actually heard and received a lots of invite from my friends to join this site before but I haven't tried to check it due to my inborn laziness. I wasn't fascinated on online games and I always told them that I can't manage to keep another social network. I don't even had a chance to check and update my Friendster account, so why join another one?

Anyway, I been tired on telling excuses and give the site a try. And whoa.. I was hooked on most of the games and quizzes on the site. I finally joined them at "Mafia Wars" and well, can't stop playing it. I'm already reaches "level 58"!

Aside from "Facebook-ing", I return back on reading books. I'm currently reading and trying to finish the "Good Guy" by Dean Koontz which I borrow from my friend (shai). I also bought another 2 books from MPH a week ago which I will read after I finish with the first one. I also ask my colleague who took a leave for The Philippines to buy two new books of my favorite local writer. I need lots of new books to read since I keep on re-reading my old ones.

No comments: