Friday, July 3, 2009

8 Things

I received and was been tagged by Mye... this is my first one hahaha :D

Let me give a try...

8 Things I'm looking Forward To:

- New course structure on the training center to start a new course - yay! :D
- Friends Birthday celebrations
- A kilo of "Bibo" hotdogs from a friend from Philippines
- 11 km marathon next month
- My Favorite to win Wimbledon
- An out-of-town on weekend alone
- A gift from someone special... I'm waiting :)
- Public Holiday :D

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

- Help a friend to transfer her things to their new unit
- Day dreaming
- Eat alone in the Chinese Restaurant (sad life I have huh bwehehehe)
- Watch Wimbledon game
- Reading a few chapters of a book
- Yoga for 30 minutes
- Write a few plans on my diary
- Talking to God before sleep

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

- Watch a live Pro Tennis Game
- Become a President and revised some of my Country's dumb laws(whoa)
- Slapped and punched all people in the Government who joined the Kho-Halili craze
- Meet the Pope
- Have a Charity group and reached out
- Be a role model to some (harharhar)
- Flying a Plane before sky diving

8 TV Shows I Watch:

- Discovery
- Hallmark (Oprah: Foods)
- Asian Food Channel (Naked Chef)
- Animal Planet
- Star Sports (Wimbledon)
- AXN
- HBO
- KBS (Korean Broadcasting Station)

People I Tagged:

To follow.. hahaha. I dont have any one.. I sure Milet done this already


No comments: