Friday, July 31, 2009

Mixed Activities :D

We again had a training for the upcoming " Convo Fest". Finalizing the group of each who will attend, I was grouped to those who will do the Demo a.k.a "Taerobics", a mixed steps of aerobics and taekwondo.




We started the training at around 9pm since most of the guys had an exam for the break. This is our last chance to practice for the week since some of them will go back to their hometown tomorrow. The President informed us to prepare for the final practice set on the following weekends.

__

I'm also bit excited. 2 days from now will be my most awaited day. I ask my friend Michelle to ask their friend to pick up my gear for the marathon... really I'm so happy and tense. This will be my first so I'm trying my very best to set my mind to one goal.. Finish the run.. It doesn't matter if I get a medals intended for the first 350 finisher or not... But I will be much happier if I got one :D.

No comments: