Friday, July 17, 2009

Jogging, Bonding, Planning

We had a jogging session with my kicking team last night at MMU oval track. This is where I practice my stamina in preparation for the coming marathon that I mention on my previous entry.

The session started at 1830h and I came late. I thought they aren't arrived yet and wait for a couple of minutes to check when they passed in front of me running.. hehehe.. shy shy shy... I tailed them and keep my pace near them for about 4 rounds. I walk around the oval after my first four lapse and done another 3 lapses before we stop.

Eddy gathered us around to say a few words about the binding camp. He discuss some of the activity that they plan to do there. He also brought the "Demo Team" plan for the coming Martial arts fest at the University and the IIUM Invitational Taekwondo tournament. The tournament will be held at Gombak, Selangor this coming August 7, 8 and 9. Two disciplines are open one for 16 to 18 year old jins and the intervarsity which is open to all (no age limit). I want to joint here since I don't have duty on that saturday. I just forgot to ask him if its okay to join for two days only since I cant take a leave on the first day of the tournament (Friday).

Keep my fingers cross...

No comments: