Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updates

What a stressful day! Hahaha kidding! I just had a bad time last night but all in all I feel good today.

Anyway, I had our supper in one of the old local food shops in the area with my friend. It's a disastrous evening when our food arrived morethan 45minutes after we placed our order. In other places waiting for your food with amountful of time is okay.. if... only if.. you will going to received a very great viand.. what we had are far worst than eating some finger foods that you can buy beside the streets... wahh..

Oh well.. another experience.. :)

Later at 8, I will meet up with my team.

I also tried to call and booked for a badminton court in the Clubhouse.. I think I'm not lucky today. all days this week are fully booked but I managed to get some slots for the following week... It's really hard to call them now a days..

One of my teammates is also on leave for 2 days starting today so I expect some challenges in our job. Just crossing my fingers cross until 5...hehehe.

For two consecutive days, I managed to eat a full meal... (that's what I call improvement.. hahahaha).

No comments: