Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Health Talk

To give my self a favor, I decided to change my eating habit and go for what I think are good foods for me. I was used to eat lots of rice, fatty foods, french fries and lots of crackers, drinking lots of carbonated drinks and caffeine. Fruits and veggies are least on my list before but after my last Blood Pressure check up, I decided to shift to all children enemy which I call "grass food".

To a mid 20's, having a 140/100 bp is not so good. My uncle who is a nurse, once told me when I had almost the same figures, that having high blood pressure on my age is still okay. My body can't feel the result of it since I'm still young.. anyway for cautions.. he advice me to eat healthy foods, which I didn't follow.

Well any bad doings pays off someday, and for mine, it is now. And the result is frightening.

I don't posses a killer body..(just a killer face... nakakatakot kasi... hahaha), and I don't have any plans to have one. I just want to be healthy. I don't smoke but I drink occasionally. So just base on how I live, I can be categorize as an unhealthy one.

For starter together with one of my friends, who I persuaded to go with my crazy stuffs, We decided to cut our carbohydrates intake and eat lots of vegetables and fruits which is a big challenge to her since she didn't eat fruits. Anyway yesterday, I prepared veggie spring rolls which we ate for our lunch. Today, we have tofu stuffed with chopped chicken strips and minced french beans... no rice! I don't know if I can stand to do this, until I achieved my goal.

Now, I'm 74 kilos and stand 5'7 with waist size of 33... so imagine how do I look like... hahaha. And I plan to cut my weight to 60-65 kilos and waist size of 28-30. So let see.. what will happen.

No comments: