Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Messenger Status...

Just thought of listing down all the status messages of peeps from my Yahoo Messenger.. La lang pampalipas oras :D


Affiliate list

Mr. I - "Coming Soon..!" - A soon to be dad?
Ms. P - "The problem today is options -- you have too many of them" - A bit confuse?
My pareng Yan - "Big Ouch!" - Telling someone what should they feel :D
Ms. She - "I Love you Baby, miss you" - A mother to her son


Alipin sa Gigilid list:

mr. El - "Busssy..." - someone doing nothing.
Ms. Mel - "Yah..watta day.." - bad mood.


Big B list:

Mami D - "No dsl connection!!!!!" - frustrated
Sir Cris - "Tulog muna ulit..." - sleeping leaving his ym online.
Mr. Estee - "Parating na ang may hawak ng susi sa aking paglaya" - Playful... a man with cool mind.
Mrs. Manz - "Organic lollorosa and Romaine Lettuces for Sale!" - Business minded mommy.
Ms. Jo - " I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better everyday that it didn't hurt me when you walk away but to tell you the truth I cant find my way" - Inlove or broken hearted?
May - "You are like my own personal brand of heroin..." - just watch Twilight the movie.
Mike l - "How can you choose a one-colored world when you know that I've got a rainbow for you" - Inlove.
Ms. Ren - "Your hand leads me to the place, where I first met you face to face. I stand there in silence, and fall in love with you again and again :)" - Inlove
Uncle P - "Healing Time" - Recovering from sickness.


Big B in Mys List:

Uncle J - "Soon 2 b back home ;)" - Excited for his near vacation schedule.


Big B kahuyan:

Ms. Bebs - "Knowing is not enough, we just apply. Willing is not enough, we must do" - Thoughht she wants other to know.
Shen - "Just move on....." - Hurt?


Kabobo network:

Ms. Anna - "Why would you settle for less, when world gives you more?" - Dreaming BIG
Ms. Flower - "Sickness Strikes!!! not feeling soooo welll....." - Sick.


And

Me - "You're all I need to get by...." - Frustrated to be inlove.

____

No comments: