Monday, March 30, 2009

Tiring Weekends

Off work... after 5pm, Saturday....

..... Tired of office work (not surfing the net... just playing online games.. hahaha) I head home and lie down on my bed.. I slept and was disturbed by my thought (my dream) that some people are waiting for me... I forgot, We have a badminton game!

.... excited on the upcoming "Earth Hour" activity. I looked outside the windows to check if it is already happening...

5 minutes more... I wait...

830pm!... nothing happens..

9pm... its still the same. Lights are all lit up.. no one will participate...

930pm... it's over.. I'm broke!... arg!

_____

After the game, I invited my friends for karaoke.. yeah!

10pm not having a shower... they decided to watch instead.. "Serendipity" is the title..

... okay I'm craving to sing... but the movie is good.. I'm hooked!

... atlas! the movie is finished... we still have time.. wait, its already 1130. We aren't night owls.. but we can pretend to be :D (evil smile)

Same time... Magic sing's mic are all set up... we sing our heart, stomach and intestines out.. yeah..

1 am... geez.. the batteries are all empty.. no spare.. :( we headed home... took a quick shower.. then took off to sleep.

____

Next morning 6am.. get up early to catch up 8am mass service...

.. lost on track, the time passed quickly.. I'm late to catch the early bus.. took the taxi to catch the 735 train to KL. Arrived a bit late.. I missed the first reading :(

.. 0915...waited for the choir practice to start... wait until 1030h.. the musician didn't show up.. wahhhh...

-----FAST FORWARD -----

230pm Midvalley, Cinema 16.... We've watch "Watchmen". I felt bored.. the story is sooo slow.... story is too predictable... :(

515pm we bought Ice blended coffee at Coffee Bean. I consumed 1 large cup(that is equivalent of my 3 days coffee intake)... My senses are fully alert..

... decided to take the train... 545... the next schedule will be 549..

.... 5 minutes after... the trained was delayed... next will arrived at 618... train on other track already arrived...

....1619 no train.. 2 minutes after... train on the other track arrived....

....1635... no train still... after a minute or 3.. train on the other track arrived..

- crowds are getting bigger and bigger.... everyone are hoping to ride on the train that will arrived... if it will.

....1710... the rain started.. still no train....

....1720... finally the train arrived... GOSH.. no space anymore.. pushing... pushing.. pushing... Just a little bit move when..... WOOOOTTTTT... the guard stop us.. no space for a medium sized people like us anymore.. we have to wait again.

... after 10 minutes.. another train stop.. We finally got on board.. (sigh)

... bought KLIA train ticket to PutraJaya, depart time is 801.. still have 20 minutes... then we hang around..

... I saw an imitated wallet... bought it for 20bucks.. yipee! I have new wallet now!

... we lost the time.. we missed the train.. we have to wait again.. saw my friend looking for new sandals to buy...

...0831.. we finally boarded... arrived at 855 at PutraJaya... no bus.. NOT AGAIN!

...920.. the bus arrived..

930 we finally get in...

950pm.. arrived at home.. didnt dare to change... get on bed.. snooooooree

No comments: