Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blood Donation Drive

I just finished donating my blood.. nothing seems to changed.. how I wish sucking up your blood will get you thinner. I'm still huge hahaha.

Not the first

This is my 4th time to donate blood to help others in need. My first was when I'm still in College. I was second year then when I decided to give a part of my blood for good deeds. Then twice when I was in my former employer. My colleague's brother is ill due to leukemia (RIP). He was confined at Phil General Hospital then. Actually our blood was been used to replaced a very rare blood type that they acquired at "Red Cross". First blood transfusion to his brother is successful and was declared fully recovered by the doctor. But sad things happen. No signs of sickness. In just a flick, his brother felt dizzy and having high temperature after 10 months. Another blood transfusion is needed so I agree to donate for blood replacement again. But he cant fight enough, God takes his brother with HIM... Blessed his soul.

Then after 4 years, today, I again offer a part of my system for other. Doctor says it better since they can be replaced in weeks or months again.. so nothing to worry.

No comments: