Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol 8 Top 10 - Spoiler

Everyone loves spoilers... hahahaha.. I will slap the face of those who will refuse to agree..

Okay, this week theme is "Motown". I love Motown musics.. I love Marvin Gayle, The Supremes, Jackson 5 and more...


Spoilers from MJ Blog:

Matt Giraud - Let's Get It On

Kirs Allen - How Sweet It Is

Scott McIntyre - You Can't Hurry Love

Megan Joy Corkrey - For Once In My Life

Anoop Desai - Ohh Baby Baby

Michael Sarver - Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Lil Rounds - Heatwave

Adam Lambert - Tracks Of My Tears

Danny Gokey - Get Ready

Allison Iraheta - Papa Was A Rolling Stone

____

From the above lists.. I'm salivating to hear "You Can't Hurry Love" by Supremes and "For Once In My Live" by the wonder Stevie. Also cant wait to hear "Let's Get It On" by Marvin..

This will be an exciting episode... Yehey!

No comments: