Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Weekends

I didn't have enough rest for this past few days. I think this is the reason why I'm experiencing body ache and dizziness.

I engaged my self on lots of activities since last Friday and wasn't able to get a goodnight sleep since then. It all started when I agree to come to all the activity invitation from my friends around the area. Last Friday, since we haven't confirmed any bookings for badminton game, we decided to take a swim in the newly fixed clubhouse pool near in our place. We then decided to go straight to one of our friend place for Karaoke. Since the following day is weekend, they all agreed to have a small drink which lasted until 2 in the morning.

The following day, I woke up around 5am to watch an ATP game since one of my favorite Tennis players (Andy Roddick) have a schedule live game at that time.. well, it pays of since he won his game in a 2 straight set point against his opponent (Novak Djokovic). At 730, without breakfast, we headed to Putrajaya to join and watch the Hot-air Balloon Festival (I will post different entry for this).

About 825 am, I received a text message from one of my friends from Cyberview asking for my whereabout, confirming my attendance on our tennis game which I thought was been canceled. I joined their game at 915 after I hurriedly went back to my place to get my things. The game lasted for about two hours under 30 degrees heat of the sun.

I arrived home at 1230 pm and do my laundry while eating. I finished my weekend job (unpaid - hahaha) after three hours together with the movie I've watched... I then go to my friend's place to help in preparing the food were going to bring for the small get-together beside the small pool in the farthest building in the area. Finished at 530 pm, I went back to my place to get my things that will be use for our 6 to 8 pm badminton game. After our extreme game, I headed to the get together to join my friends who are already taking a swim for a light supper. I then join them after resting for a couple of minutes until 10pm.

I slept 20 minutes past 11 and woke up at 530 to prepare for church. I decided the night before to attend the 8am service for me to have some time to join our Choir Group practice in preparation for our next Filipino mass schedule. I thought of heading home to take some rest after we finished before 11 when I received a text message from my friend requesting me to buy a KFC rice combo meal. She was sick and was not able to attend on Sunday Mass Service. I then go the nearest KFC branch at Puduraya to buy the food. Unfortunately, they are still serving a breakfast meal and not serving the combo meal until 12pm. Since I still have plenty of time to waste, I decided to go to Midvalley to visit MPH and look for some interesting books to buy some time.

Overwhelm on so many choices, I ended up to buy nothing and decided to get out the place at 1215 to buy the food. I reached my place before 2pm and eat my food bought from McDonalds with my friend enjoying her KFC while watching Bowling Game in the Sport Channel. I then headed home after the game finished before 4pm to take an afternoon nap. I woke up an hour and a half after due to unbearable noise from my flatmates.

I just lie down on my bed for a couple of minutes to adjust and take a quick shower after. Pressed some of my clothes before taking a dinner at 8pm. I watch another movie from my collection of Harry Potter before sleeping at 1030.

That's how busy my weekends are.. :(

No comments: