Saturday, February 28, 2009

American Idol 8 Group 2 Result

So there another 3 people advanced to top 12 of this show.. and yeah, I also thought that there are more suspense and unpredictable result when Kris Allen got a spot in the final and not my bet, Megan Joy Corkrey... sorry but another disappointment.. maybe this show is lacking its power to thirst us... well I don't know if its just me..

Anyway, thanks for Brooke White who performed "Hold Up My Heart" .. which is the best thing that happen in the result show. I love Brooke.. she is still very interesting to listen... good thing.. She doesn't start and forgot any lyric.

First to proceed in the top spot is Allison Iraheta who Seacrest requested to stand together with Jesse Langseth and Matt Breidzkie. Again Allison sang "Alone" and she is still great! No suspense there... purely predictable that who ever stand beside Allison in the center stage will be out.

Second and in my great shock was Kris Allen who proceed to the stage together with Megan, Matt Giraud and Jeanine Vailes. Jeanine, who was showing how beautiful her legs are, was sent back to the couch first followed by Matt G. Leaving Kris and Megan who I think almost pass out and started to catch some air. I crossed my fingers hoping Megan to be called in but there.. a great shock and disappointment started.. Kris was in, my beautiful Megan is out. Well thats the power of attraction.. I bet all teenage girls around America voted for Kris.. I hope they will give Megan another shot to comeback.. She got lots of potential. Kris perform my favorite Michael Jackson's song "Man In The Mirror" and yes, he sound better that the other night.

And finally the last spot for the night is between Mishavonna, Kai, Nick/Norman(whatever), Adam and Jasmine....a very predictable ending.. Mishavonna, Kai and Jasmine was sent back leaving Adam and Nick at the stage. Seacrest tried to suspense us when he call for break hoping that they will leave some people salivating for its result..Well sorry to disappoint them, no one who is mentally capable in thinking straight will think that Nick will win over Adam. Well, it will be unbelievable if it happens.. but no, it is the impossible that will never be possible.

Show resumed and Adam Lambert was announced to be included on the final 12. I think he and Nick already knew the result and was not surprised when they revealed it. Adam perform "Satisfaction" again, and yes, I hear some bad notes at the beginning of the song. I still think he is awesome!

Well, it is still a big 'bah'. If only they saved and announced Kris triumph against the other contestant before the end of the show and not in the midst of it, I think they will get my attention. I think it will be a great episode if he was paired with Mishavonna and Megan.. hayz.. well...

Last group will perform next week.. I'm still hoping some of my favorites do good enough to be in the final cut....

No comments: