Friday, March 20, 2009

American Idol 8 Top 11 - SHOCKING Result

A shocker night on AI!

I feel bad.. just really bad.. Why this things keeps on happening.. :(

Alexis Grace is eliminated and the judges choose not to save her.

Really bad! I just wondering why don't the judges allow the eliminated contestant to sing a different song for survival and save themselves.. I was watching how my favorite struggle and choke some lyrics and desperately shows the judges that she deserve a second chance when I came up on this question... And I don't believe that Simon is truthful when he says they are considering to save her but still need to prove her worth... It just add the pressure on her.. yes! And I think they just said it to add up some drama... I was hit :(

What else I can do? I even don't throw a single vote for her.. I like but I can't.

Anyway, this is the effect of being too hooked on this show.. but I'm okay now.. just really felt sad to see her go... why her? why not the other who are much worser than her?

____

The contestant sings "Trouble" as a group song presentation. Scott is playing piano while the other are spreading around. I really think they are all doing lip sync-ing - wahh i really don't know.. I can't confirm this but I'm growing to believe that they are.

Then a farewell party for the eliminated contestant last week was shown. It's very emotional to see this video.. I think this is the first time they done thing like this...

Followed by a very touching and emotional question thrown by Seacrest to Mike Sarver. Mike Sarver choked while talking about his family specially his daughter... I know Meagan and Alexis feels the same emotion that Sarver has. Then a slight cute scene showing sick Megan Corkrey wrapped with scarp on their rehearsals.. with other people wearing medical masks.

Then the elimination begins announcing Danny Gokey, Lil (little) Rounds and Anoop Desai to be safe after some reviews from other night comments made by the judges. Leaving Allison and Michael who stands on the top couch. Seacrest then ask Paula (whose hair are straight which suited her) who among the two she thinks is in the bottom 3. Paula then choose Allison after some blab and teasing from Simon. Allison is in the bottom 3 and was asked to sit on the stool from the other side of the stage. Ryan then ask Michael to stand again when he sat down and announce that he too is in the bottom 3... whehehe..

A performance from one of the Grand Ole Opry member, Brad Praisley... I don't know him so let just leave the fact that he sing on AI elimination night. :)

Then elimination continued. Seacrest announced Scott McIntyre, Megan Corkrey, Matt Giraud and Kris Allen to be safe leaving Alexis and Adam standing and waiting for the verdict on who will join the first two on the bottom 3. And ofcourse Adam was called to be safe, Alexis is not and was ask to stand to the center stage together with Allison and Michael. One was sent back to the safe couch and that is Allison. Leaving Michael and Alexis who are not talking to each other...

A performance from Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis....

... and after everything are said and done... Michael Sarver was announced to be safe, leaving Alexis who was ask to sing for her survival....

____

Sadness comes to me while watching her... and watching how the judges pretending to deliberate for the dramatic "Save" result.... This is cruelty..

Well atleast I still have some of my favorites on the show.. and they are all joining everyone on the Tour!

No comments: