Friday, March 6, 2009

American Idol Top 36 - Wild Card Show and Result

The finalist of AI 8 was completed atlast during a Wild Card show.

I'm a bit hyperactive so I decided to write about it after I watched the show... woot!

Anyway the highlights of tonights show is when they announced Matt Giraud as the 12th Finalist, Simon told Anoop, "We decided recently, we're going to make this a Top 13." - what? what? Really? Yeah I love this!

Below are the lists of the performers for tonight shows from great to worst...

____

Matt Giraud - Finally he found his melody. I'm glad he do his things. The song "Who's Loving You" really suited his personality. Everything is in the right place... very very strong performance and I'm so glad he made it to the final spot.

____

Ricky Braddy - Sang "Superstition" on tonight's episode. I thought that it is a very strong performance. His voice is very good.. technically. I'm just disappointed that he didn't advance to the top 13. Well as what I know, the result of the show is already made before all these WC picked performed...just too bad for him. He was slashed by the judges on the personality issue.. - nonsense!

____

Megan Corkrey - She's lovely.. I think the song "Black Horse And The Cherry Tree" is interesting.. I just heard it tonight and yeah.. its good. The song benefited her voice.. She still sound good.. I'm glad she will be with us for some time... Just thinking what will be the sound of the songs she will be performing on the show.... I'm excited!... hehehe

____

Anoop Desai - He performed "My Prerogative" a song he once used in the Hollywood round.. well it was nice but I think he is too serious on the whole performance.. Anyway, Simon really likes him I think.. he make sure that there is a place for Anoop! Go Noop!

____

Tatiana Del Torro - Sings "Saving All My Love For You" again! - A very wrong decision of her to performed the same song twice.. Though she change some melody... it's still sound as the first... It is still good yeah.. but no its not right.. She ruined her chance... too bad :( - still love her though.

____

Von Smith - Sings "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" on tonight's episode. I feel bad about him.. I really like him sing.. to do his own ways of singing.. showing what he can. I just feel that he was suffer an "Identity Crisis" all throughout. I bet he knows what he can do... but because of the judges "good(?)" advice.. he was torn on doing what he knows to what he think is right.

The judges thought its a good song for him.. well I still think his low notes are all bad.. really bad..

____

Jesse Langseth - performed "Tell Me Something Good" on tonights show. Well I just still don't like her. I don't know what the Paula saw on this girl that she picked her for the WC spot.. she wasted others good talent... eg: Mishavonna and Felicia.

____

Jasmine Murray - sings "Reflection" and I thought that she struggled much till the end of the performance. Anyway, they wants her to be in... there she is now.

____

So there, as a recap the people who makes to the top 13 on tonight show are: Jasmine Murray, Meagan Corkrey, Matt Giraud and Anoop Desai.

Other Top 13 finalist are:

Alexis Grace
Michael Sarver
Danny Gokey
Allison Iraheta
Kris Allen
Adam Lambert
Lil Rounds
Scott McIntyre
Jorge Nuñez

_

Next will be a great week for sure.. let's just hope :)

No comments: