Monday, March 23, 2009

Up, up and away

How good is your weekends? Is it the same old TGIW (Thank God Its Weekend)? or a lots of plan was successfully pushed through and you are happy about it? A boring day of doing your laundry? Studying? Or wasting your time day dreaming?

Mine is neither of the above.. I haven't had a Thank-God-Its-Weekend dilemma nor wasting my time doing nothing. I still done my laundry while watching movie which made my job more exciting... But I still had most exciting activity than that... by flying! Yep, Flying! Not me physically but my imagination with colorful giant balloons above the air.

For the first time, which add my excitement, I witnessed how they prepare this giant things to fly above the sky.. The colorful giant balloon are one of my favorite things to watch.. and one of my dream to ride on. Its amaze me much on the different sizes and shapes that they have. From cone to rectangular, to clown to peacock shape... I let my kid self scape on me.. and overwhelm my self by watching and dreaming my self riding on it.

I am really thankful that I just staying near the place where they held the 1st Hot Air Balloon Festival... Putrajaya.

The event, held in conjunction with the Federal Territories Day celebrations, featured Hot-air Balloonists from different countries including France, Germany, Japan, Belgium, New Zealand, the Philippines, United States and Thailand.

No comments: