Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kicking Update

We started the new long term yesterday... but only few people showed up. We're just 9 or 10 if my counting is right. We had a 2 weeks break from training due to school holidays.

I finally got my new uniform too.. it's quite big but they told me it just fit my physique. I feel motivated again.. hahaha.

Mr. Moi, our instructor, keeps on talking about him being acquainted with Monsour Del Rosario... as if I care! hahaha kidding :). I think he is just happy having a Flip student on his class.. his first, as he told me before.

He really amazed me on his value for time. If he told us to come early because he wants to start early.. he will start no matter how many student shows up. If he says training will start at 8.. he will start at 8. If he told us to breath air and cool down for 2 or 3 minutes.. he will sure call us for another formation after 2 minutes or 3. Its his nature I think.. which is good.. I really want set him as example to cure my laziness.. I seldom come late to some of my commitments but I changed now... hehehe

We finished at 930.. and I feel very exhausted... I forgot to bring my bottled water. Good thing, the shop nearby our training site is still open... else I will be dehydrated...

Irene told me that grading for belt upgrades is set in two weeks time.. I am hoping to pass.. :)

No comments: