Wednesday, April 1, 2009

E-Ticket

My! I thought I lost my plane ticket.... hahahaha.

I purchased an online ticket from Air Asia to a beach situated in north-eastern of Peninsular Malaysia. Bordered in northwest by "Kelantan", southwest by "Pahang" and east by "South China Sea". (Dare anyone to guess.. hahaha)

This is my first out-of-town vacation for this year so I'm so excited. Together with some of my colleagues, we decided to visit the place since none of us been there yet. The farthest place I been to around this country is "Penang" last year (Johor-Singapore and Hatyai/Thailand are not included).

I'm a bit hysterical when I noticed that my itinerary sent to my email is missing (I think, I accidentally deleted it). Good thing the history of my purchase is still recorded on my "User History Page" so I was able to retrieve my booking reference. Now they sent again the copy of my ticket.. yipee!

No comments: