Monday, April 27, 2009

Updates: Birthday, Training, Leave

I'm a bit excited on tomorrow's training. It will be the night of grading to move on another stage on our kicking class. I am confident that I can pass the training exam. I don't know, just had this feeling that I can pass what ever the exam is.

I'm a bit lazy to woke up this morning actually. I never had enough rest this weekends. It started since Thursday night when I accompany my friend and sleep at their place. Then this Saturday, after work, I play badminton and join our friends Birthday celebration party after until 3 am of Sunday. I didn't attend the Sunday service since I woke up late.

I think, I really had this bad habit now that need change. I feel its becoming unhealthy already.

Anyway, I missed my friends birthday... my bad again. I know he is very angry with me now :(.

My Indonesian friend's Birthday also came, last April 23. I promised to threat her a dinner. We plan and scheduled it this coming Saturday.

Planning to take two days of leave next week to apply for a new passport... hope my superior approved my sudden applications.

No comments: