Friday, April 3, 2009

American Idol 8 Top 09 - Elimination Result

I don't know where to start now.. My brain is not working properly(as if it works okay before). I'm still in taste of two consecutive disappointment since last night...I'm easy to be affected of anything around me.. so bear with me and wide your understanding :).

Okay, another hopeful was ousted on elimination night.. I sticked on my pick on who will be ousted.. I have a strong feeling that I am correct again on choosing who will leave. Ofcourse, I'm still denying the fact that Megan and Matt are also on the list to leave the show...

... Let start with the judges giving their view about the song choices on last episode.. on how some these contestant picked the wrong songs.. (I am still convince that the episode lacks its spark). Others talked about having conviction and confidence... and set Adam as example. Simon thinks Anoop, Matt and Megan should be worried and in line for elimination.

Group song next. like the early group songs, this is pre-recorded one... I'm sure about this already :). They sings the top download songs on iTunes by Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". Scott playing the piano again while other move around to give us some entertainment... end with the flash of Adam's color black finger nails... :D

Then, a video of Ford commercial shooting shown next. The contestant are all loving these things. Pictorials, pictorials and lots of pictorials... Then on the mansion showing the contestants messing around.. Impersonating each other.. Matt to Danny singing "Hero". This continues live when Seacrest ask Danny to impersonate Matt.. trying to copy his "Viva La Vida" singing style which I found kinda mean. Allison to Danny singing "P.Y.T". And the best among all, Anoop impersonate Kris, singing "How Sweet It Is"...I was entertained... for the WIN!

Then the moment every one is waiting for.. the Result!

Seacrest splits the nine remaining contestants into three groups. First calling Meagan, Matt and Kris sending them to the farthest side of the stage. Next, Adam, Lil and Allison who stand at the center. Lastly, Scott, Danny and Anoop who stands at the other side.

A performance from last year winner David Cook singing "Come Back To Me" after the break. Then he received his Platinum Record for reaching 1,000 sales of his album.. wow!

After the break, Ryan continue on delivering the result. Pulling out the safe one randomly.. Thought he will pick the the group who received the lowest numbers of votes :(. From the first group, Kris Allen and Matt Giraud was sent back to the couch leaving Megan.. she is in the Bottom 3.. NO! Ryan continue on the second group. Sending Lil Round on the couch. Allison next and she is in the Bottom 3, followed by Adam who was sent instantly to the safe team. Last group next. Danny Gokey was called first, and of course is SAFE, leaving Anoop and Scott. One is safe the other is not. Randy says, it should be Anoop. Anoop says, "I had a feeling, watching the performance back, I can understand too". And yes, he is in the bottom 3. Scott is SAFE.

After the break, a performance from Lady Gaga, singing her hit song "Poker Face". My friend love the performance.. same as I.

Then before the break Seacrest ask Simon if anyone is worth to save which Simon reply, "Just one". I know its Allison!

Back from the break, Seacrest sent Allison to the SAFE side leaving Anoop and Megan. Megan seems to think she will be leaving, making some fun. Smiling, waving and faux frightened face. Then Seacrest annouced:

"The person who came in at the bottom and faces elimination is...Megan!"

She really knows its her time. The judges did not even contemplate to save her...

... Then she sings out... She is still happy.. a more joyful performance than the other night.

After the last performance, she thanks all the people on Idol and call for her Baby. Awww, She missed him soo much :(.

Then the video of Megan's journet to Idol..

____


Geez... I felt sad :(.. She is gone now.. Thought I could still see more of her on the showm huhuhu :(

No comments: