Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Reality

Back again from the long holiday..

I still had the after effect of my last travel. I have to tighten up my schedule since one of my teammates is still on vacation. Just hoping that work loads today are minimal.. I think they are still on holiday mode.. hehehe.

I have a schedule practice later with my kicking friends in preparation for the upcoming belt grading next week. I don't know if I can join them, but I will still come for tomorrow training... I think I still need to rest... Need sometime to be alone...

I forgot that its been a while since our last badminton game... The Clubhouse management change their process again and didn't entertain us when we call them to book for a court. I will try to ask my friend to help us for this... I need to move some of muscle more.. I'm afraid that they still feel the trauma of the almost horrifying incident last time... :( It's a good preparation too since our Company is planning to hold a tournament soon... I hope I can join.

No comments: