Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol 8 Top 8 - Spoiler

Since I'll be away for vacation.. I will not be able to write a review about American Idol.. It really hurt me alot since I attached my self on this show... I love this show you know... hehehe

So the best thing I can post is the spoiler about the show.. We love spoiler.. we love the "no suspense things".

Spoiler from MJ:

Theme: "Songs the year they were born"

Danny Gokey - "Stand by Me"
Kris Allen - "All she Wants To Do Is Dance"
Lil Rounds - "What's Love Got To Do With It"
Anoop Desai - "True Colors"
Scott McIntyre - "The Search Is Over"
Allison Irahet - "I Can't Make You Love Me"
Matt Giraud - "Part-time Lover"
Adam Lambert - "Mad World"

From the list of songs above, "True Colors", "The Search Is Over" and "I Can't Make You Love Me" are familiar to me...

I tried to catch up and comment if I got a chance...

No comments: