Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Travel Plans

I don't remember if I already mentioned before that we are planning to fly to Brunei, April next year.

Its been a while since my out of the country vacation and none of it happen this 2010, except of course my scheduled leave back to Philippines last May. It also differ from some weekends getaway from the rural place where we are staying.

I think it is time now to enjoy travelling again. I been a seasonal traveler after I work overseas, alone. I find lone travelling exciting and least stressful. You can girls hunt, eat, rest, sleep, walk whenever you want without minding others. Of course, I had some vacation with my friends but most of those activities give me headaches if not bad moods. Everyone needs to be pleased and no one can't argue that in any group, there is someone who will stand as a Boss. Telling everyone on what and not to do.

No comments: