Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not So Nice Tron

Though St. Nick haven't visited me on Christmas eve, to the fact that I haven't stay at home and let my used red colored socks hanging on my door, I enjoy  post Christmas celebration, with friends watching in a movie house.

Yep, after a whole day of watching downloaded movies yesterday, where We finished around 0330h today sharing a pitcher of Vodka mixed in orange juice, we still have enough energy to go down to the City Center to, first, attend a Mass in St. John, eating at Manang's 3M's (marumi, masarap, mura/filthy, yummy, cheap) foods and watching Tron at Pavillion Mall.

Funny experiences throughout the day:

First, a Man inside the church told us to be quite because he is saying his prayers... then all of us were like a child caught in a middle of doing bad things, or Eve and Adam caught eating the forbidden fruit. We stay quite until the gathering is finished.

Second, Saying Merry Christmas to the Food Vendor and asking for a discount on their fixed priced foods.. by Melanie

Third, smiling to a cute Cinema Attendant showing our two free passes but refused to be accepted saying the tickets are applicable to two weeks old movies only. Force to bought 2 lover seats for our group of two guys and 2 girls :D But this is not a date I swear!

The verdict...

Well the chosen movie of the day is quite disappointed or not. Well, it depends on what you are looking in a sci-fi film but for me it will be leveled to either you will like it or not liking it at all.

The Storyline...

Child at home playing his toy from the creation of his father. The father saying goodbye for his boy who about to sleep. The boy watching his father leaving by his expensive bike.. then,

boom..

.. the father didn't return.

A typical story, where you can expect that all sides of ending you think of is correct.

Okay, I would say the movie is not that bad, but yet, I'm not impressed.

(parang mas maganda pa yung original :D / Looks like the original is much better :D)

1 comment:

bebejho! said...

I agree with you Dex! I still love the orig Tron! :)