Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's Go to Korea!

Its been my dream to travel to any place with snow. I even contacted my uncle staying in London to adopt me for a couple of weeks next year but he is yet to decide. China is the nearest place in Asia with winter season (well some part of it), Japan and Korea too. But some of them specifically Japan is quite strict in providing tourist visa to its neighboring countries due to lots of cases of over-staying.

China and Korea on the hand are trying to boost their tourism. My friends told me before that a complete travel itinerary is a key to secure a tourist visa for these countries.

Airasia is now having a promotional package going to Seoul Korea! Booking should be made on or before November 03 to 10. Travel schedule would be next year from April 1 to June 30. I tried to check for the random dates and the total airfare going to Seoul totaled to Rm 1,200++. It will lowered down I think depend on your preferred date. So anyone must grab this opportunity!

I'm still thinking if I will purchase a ticket for next year getaway.





No comments: