Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas day With Petrang Kabayo And White Lady

Pucha... I over slept kanina. I woke up 11am. Feeling hungry and thirsty because hangover.. actually hindi naman ako masyadong nalasing kagabi(actually I haven't been drunk last night). Good thing I refill my two bottles of mineral water the other day.

I texted my friends to ask if they still have left overs from the last night party. I don't care if we're going to eat the same food, the important is we will eat again hehehe.

We decided to watch some movies after we eat. A good thing to spend Christmas in a foreign land... whew. A friend downloaded some Pinoy movies. We watched Petrang Kabayo (Vice Ganda not the Roderick Paulate's vintage movie).

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiIn-D59w_FKzSIr2N_D9i-oCj11rokzvHkzF31Qp_7ZmPweAYPGO7YsEomPFmULoycnFcRXhVqyrdib53PkQq9KTDd4wYKW1CEyRiKujUqjk1brP2GB50Y2ErRSvnVV-9U5dmkocFQtM4/s1600/petrang+kabayo.jpg 
(image from wikipedia)

(A short movie review: Unlike the original movie, Vice Ganda's PK (short for Petrang Kabayo is bit a bore one. Maybe its just me, because Vice's punch line is already too old and I been hearing and reading it for so many times. It will not be sold to me.. Sorry Vice! I am a lover of Original Movies).

After Petra, we tried how brave we are and watched "White Lady" of Angelica Panganiban.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/80/White_Lady.jpg
(image from wikipedia)

(A too short movie review again: Its a nice film actually. A typical "Pinoy Scary movie" but I love it. A dead girl making revenge to people who give her a hard time when she is alive or the reason of her death. It give me some questions like Who kills her, Why is she making revenge, Why, why and lots of why.. finally before the movie come to ends the answer come out... its for you to find out :D

And now, after a tiring tennis game, we are watching Shake Rattle and Roll 11.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/ShakeRattleRoll11movie_poster.png 
(image from wikipedia..ulit :D)

No comments: