Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Almost There

Someone knock on my door while I'm sleeping last night.. It was the guy from the other room that I never spoke to. He is standing in front of my door, smiling, saying something.. fast..Trying to catch the words he is telling me while extending his hand giving me something..

"I tried to catch up with you before you leave or before I leave to work but haven't had the chance. I know you been frantic, angry and worried.. here it is now. I saw it unattended 2 weeks ago. The other guys told me its yours and you been looking for this. Sorry for the delay"

I replied

"I post a notice 2 weeks ago to where I left this. I didn't received any calls or SMS though I left my number on the note"

Which he replied

"I didn't return back before Sunday. I might missed it"

Then I said

"Well  okay, thanks for keeping this safe, I was thinking of buying a new one (boasting)"

Then he left. On my hand my misplaced iTouch, lowbatt, in the green Maxis Pouch I won from a paper tossing game at MidValley. Finally I got it back. Yehey.. I'm rejoicing! 


Then..


Voila, I woke up.. Its just a dream.. the iTouch is still missing :(

No comments: