Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We are gong to have a Christmas get-together in a few more hours...

Chance to meet new people who will either become your friend or enemy... syempre friends lang hahaha.. di pa naman ako ganun ka sama (of course friends. I'm not that bad yet)...

1915.. I just finished cooking my share for our party. Me and friend, Shaila, decided to cooked turbo chicken.. Since Shai will not be around as her schedule for braces placement this morning, I decided to marinate the chicken by myself. I used the recipe that my nanay (mother) taught me when I was in Philippines.

I also decided to add mashed potatoes as our part. I just followed the ingredients that my friend, Titit, from singapore, gave me last week. I once tried to cooked mashes potatoes I think about 4 years ago but the taste is not that good.. di ko na matandan kung ano ano ang nilagay ko non (I don't remember what things I add up before).

Then I cooked pickled cucumber as a partner for our chicken..

Off to swim to relaxed... will update again later.


________________

2015  earlier after an hour and a half hour of swimming, I decided to call my family to greet them advance Merry Christmas. I joked my Tatay  and ask for a gift, greet and spoke to my Nanay and siblings. While I'm making my call, some of the visitors arrived to the place where We are going the hold the part. Sharon told me some of the guys are already inside. I followed after I done my call.

________________

12/25/10

0010 After sending lots of greeting messages to my friends. it is now time for me to post here my greetings...

Merry Christmas!!!!


________________

0220 We are having some fun now.. all of the people, well most of them are dancing. Atleast they are all game too. But a few have some attitude.. it seems they are not enjoying the nightt, or maybe the crowd. HIndi na sana sila pumunta kung ganto lang (they should not come if they are like this). Well sabi nga nila (as they say) in a basket of tomatoes, there is a rotten one. Maybe some more minutes and I will go back.. I'm a bit tired and quite sleepy..

________________

0305 Its early morning now. I'm going home now to sleep. I leave them here...


(posting using Sharon's laptop.. Thanks Shasha)

No comments: