Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stupidity, Good, Plans

Nang maiba lang...

I lost my iPod touch last week :( Super inis ko sa lahat ng kasama ko sa bahay lalo na sa sarili ko because of that. Well, it's my fault that the gadget is lost and I already accepted the fact that it is already gone and no way it will be given back to me. What I can't accept is that I lost it inside the place where I am staying.. in our condo unit! Super stupid no? It only proved that there is/are thief/thieves there.

Good part..

The Amazing Race Asia logo

The Philippine Team in TARA won the 4th season of the reality show. The Riches made a history being the first team who came from the Philippines (syempre made up ko lang yung "being the first"). Some of the comments for them include someone saying "They both stayed gentlemen on the race".

Another Reality Show..

The Amazing Race logo

Last night we've watch the finale of the TAR U.S version though we already know who won on the reality show. Kat Chang "Tastes like a Million Dollars" and Nat Strand "For the record, I have MD not PHD" becomes the first "all-female" team winning 1 Million Dollars. They are both great and very calm. I really love their strategies and determination. I also love to see "The TV Host" Brooke and Claire to win the show. All four of them are strong forces there! Bravo Bravo!

The Plan....

Syempre its Yuletide season and the year is about to end... 2011 is just around the corner.. Thinking about plans for 2011. For sure it includes travelling again, which is already set for April and learning. I'm still listing down some plans that I want to achieved and will compile it soon.

No comments: