Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas

Whew!

Ber - Christmas time... but I will focus in the Philippines.. which was been tagged as "country with long Christmas celebration" which starts from September until January.... (sana tama ang facts :D)

First - I'm starting to hate Christmas now.. because there are lots of memories that I can't help to remember when the season came. Basta there are lots of memories.. happy and sad ones. :():

Second - The fact that its been morethan 5 years since I celebrated this holiday with my family at our home. Malayo ako eh.. Then some of my friends would tell me.. why not take a leave to experience again? Celebrate with us!

Third - The answer for the last question.. This holiday means empty pocket.. actually I'm also hiding for the gift giving request, aguinaldo to all of my God Children and expending lots due to prices of all holiday necessities are sky high.. (I'm a very very bad person.. and as Jess of TARA4 would say..."You will rot in hell")

Basta Christmas for the past 5 years is like a normal day now. Addition narin if you are in a non-Christian country like where I am. You wont felt the spirit if you will not visit malls, or listen to your Christmas song collections in your iPod.. which I haven't done for the past weeks now.. I don't want to elaborate specially the  iPod one :( sob sob.

But I'm not fully grown a hard rock heart yet.. the reason why I want to greet everyone...

(image from here)
Happy Cristmas!!!
May all our wishes and plans in life comes true.. 


.. paging st. Nicholas :D

No comments: