Thursday, December 9, 2010

Im Sick

Having flu.. yeah.

Never thought I will be ill again... whew!

I haven't mentioned before that I'm so terrified with medicines.. seriously! I'm scared to take any medicine other than those you can apply externally. The reason why I keep on refusing to take HighBlood Pressure Medicine from the Medical Practitioner in the nearest Clinic in our area. I'm always insisting to monitor my digits first though it reaches to an alarming 140/100.. my normal.

It started when I was young, when I'm about 11 yo when I frequently been attacked by asthma. I undergone to different medication that time, from syrup to tablet to nebulizer. Weeks will not pass without me having an attacked. And due to non-stop intake, my nanay noticed that I slowly losing hair. I also noticed some circle mark on my head and hairs on that area brittled and became easy to fall.

Then from there on, I minimized my intake.. I never take medicine not if I can't tolerate the situation. Then slowly I lower down my doze.

I'm just thankful that my asthma attack very seldom in Highschool and College. And gone when I graduated and started to work. It never bothers me, not until my first year overseas.. but that is due to overexposure on cigarette smoke because of my housemates.

Well, now, I'm practicing water therapy and enough resting.

No comments: