Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kicking and Punching

So there, our training resume last night from one and half months break.

I am a bit uneasy since I haven't had any practice for the past weeks. I'm worrying that my knees, legs and thighs will betrayed me due to lack of stretching and exercise.. No jogging session for the past 2 weeks, no long walk and only had limited time of swimming.

Anyway, I came late... yes.. and I'm disappointed. Actually, my bad mind told me not to come because of the not so fine weather. Another reason (just to justify my tardiness) is the new location of our training site. I'm not familiar with the area so I got confused.

Just notice, there are some new faces in the group..

Next training will be next Tuesday, I'll make sure to come early.

That's it!

No comments: