Friday, February 20, 2009

American Idol 8 Group 1 Result

So there, last night I have watched the most boring and the most dis-suspenseful episode of AI. I really hate the new process of picking the top 12 finalist out of 36 contestants. I thought before that there is something to wait for when I read from some spoilers that the show changes its original plot, choosing top 36 people from top 24 that they're doing for the past years.

I thought, they are planning to extend and expose all chosen contestant to us, viewers and fans, for us to choose and support the best out of them. For the contestant to developed their vocal skills, for them to realize where their comfort zones are and to gathered a huge fan based... I was wrong.

The great A had chosen their 3 favorites which automatically proceed for the final top 12. Sorry to disappoint some (including me), that if your bet are among these peeps, you will wait for a couple of weeks to see them again once they finish to fill all the 12 final spots. This is really boring, why?, first the chance of others to showcase what they really can was ended by the producers...(cursed you Simon!), second, how can other fought back from a shameless first performance? and lastly, how can you, voters sleep undisturbed, not worrying that your favorites time are counted in the show? (Okay, the last is self-made up :)).

But we want some thrill, we want a great show and we want to be worried!..that's what a good reality show is. Well everything in this life is unfair and I can't debate about that deeper.

So for anyone who lost track and chosen not to be spoiled.. the first three contestant who will moved for the final 12 are:

Alexis Grace - No doubt, this girl showcase her ability, and it paid off.

Michael Jeremy Sarver - I much prefer Anoop Desai to replace him on his stool based on their performance... Likeability wins against voice. Between the two, who Ryan call to stand beside him, I think Anoop is the most deserving man to be in the top spot... if not him.. I much love Tatiana to be there!

Danny Gokey - What is up to him? He make-face to poor Tatiana! That is a very very bad gesture buddy. I like you but that is not a great act for an Idol. Anyway, again they allowed his friend to bring a photograph of him with his wife... Golly! When will they stop this??? (annoyed!)

I hope Anoop and Tatiana made it to the final through wild card round..

No comments: