Saturday, August 15, 2009

No Enough Sleep

Haven't had enough sleep this past few days for a couple of reasons..

First, I'm enjoying and killing time every night updating my MW account in Facebook...

Second, I'm browsing and re-watching movies that I already watch before. Its not my intention to re-watch it actually.. I only realized it when I'm already halfway on every story..

And last, Neighbor hopping. Two consecutive nights we and my friends agreed to watch horror movies. Thursday, we forgot to borrow an S-Video cable from another friends so we only had a long chitchat. Last night, we already got the cable to found out that the television doesn't have a port.. hahaha.

We head home around 230 am. I woke up 7am today since I need to work. I really need to have an energizer like coffee but I don't have anymore stock. I didn't notice its been a week now since my last cup. Hmmmm

We will be having a few days off next week. I don't know if we still going to "Sunway Lagoon" as every one requesting long time ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grabe miss you na papa....paparazzi