Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visa Update

I just received my new visa... finally! I can now apply for a new IC "Immigration Card" (hula ko lang :D) to replaced my old one.

Good thing I will be on holiday tomorrow, an extra time to fixed things. I'm planning to visit the bank to request for a maximum withdrawal per day on my account since I always got some problem every end of the month. I'm tired of asking help to other friends to withdraw for me due to the withdrawal limit.. hayzzz

Plan to watch "Half-Blood Prince" tomorrow too in the nearest Movie House, though I've heard lots of negative feedbacks about the film. But who cares, Harry is Harry. I been outdated already and missed those movies that attracts me. And hearing bad review to some self-named "Movie Critic" will not stop me.

Also still feel pain on my left foot. It's been two days now after the marathon and I can still feel it.. I think this is the result of wearing new shoe... wahhhh

No comments: