Friday, August 7, 2009

Crazy Day!

I got a message from a friend in Philippines saying she is scheduled to fly going to the country today. Its a sudden news that she is schedule to leave our homeland to join me here in my adopted country to work.

I wasn't informed about the schedule not until I received the message.. now I'm worrying about her stay here. It turns out that the place where she will temporary stay is not yet fixed, and no one is set to meet her in the airport.

I don't know if everything is my fault, I mean, She is my friend and I, atleast look for a comfortable place for her to stay in. I tried but I'm not lucky. In the other way around, I must blame the Agency about mishandling of her safety.. yes its a safety issue about her. And it is included in the contract that they are responsible for securing a place to stay in for all their foreign employees... or at least temporary.

The answer that I got from them when I ask is "I thought she will stay with you?"

What I stupid assumptions. My responsibility to her is minimal in compare to their responsibility. They didn't even ask me if she will stay with me nor I told them I will look for a place for her.

This is wrong...

No comments: