Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coffee: Hate not

I'm a coffee lover... though not a coffee genius. But still, I can tell what coffee is good and what is not. What is perfectly brewed and what is sour. What is the best to choose and what are to ignore on the list of coffee brands.

I'm not into expensive coffee like Starbucks, Gloria Jeans, Coffee Beans, or other Coffee shops who stormed every street in lots of places like fastfood chains... Coffee for some, are part of morning life or I should say everyday life. You can even see people drinking their coffee in the middle of the day.

I started loving coffee when I'm still with my former company. I normally do a mid-shift duty which started from 1400h until 2300h. To keep my attention alive and not to fall asleep, I always took minimum of three(3) small cups a night.

This morning, I craved and longed for this drink. I didn't notice that its already a week now since I took my last cup. This also means that its been a week for me taking green tea as substitute. And so, I just found myself on a Starbucks counter ordering for a cappuccino before I go to the church. At noon, after having lunch on our favorite "3M" food place beside the chuch (Masarap, Madumi, Mura / Good, Filthy, Cheap), I head straight to the nearest McDonalds to order large cup of Brewed Coffee which I consumed while on the bus going to Midvalley.

After checking the latest movie schedule at GSC, I went to Coffee Bean and bought a medium cup of Ice Blended Coffee which I only consumed in a blink since the guard at Jusco did not allow me to enter with it.

And when I satisfied my eyes on lots of discounted items inside the mall and decided to go back home, I go to Roti Boy stall and bought a cup of White Coffee which I drink while waiting for a bus going to Central Bus Station.

And now as a result of consuming beyond normal consumption of the drink, I feel hyperactive and palpitating...

... and yes I really love coffee :D

2 comments:

nog said...

ako din, sagrado ang kape sa akin... pero 2 weeks na rin since I had my last coffee. minsan kasi, parang napaka hyper ko after mag coffee.

About Me said...

Whehehe honga. Si bea nga rin nag rereklamo... kinakabahan naman daw siya nung nakainom..

Ayaw tuloy kunin yung mga offers ko..