Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Dream

Yep, I been away for exactly 1 month. No updates or anything. I just let my self and my mind to rest for a while though I moretimes sleep late watching late night shows.

Its been a very busy month for me. Giving some points on a new hired friend from our Company. I also on the process of cooling down since I been on fire and almost got an ugly confrontations with her. Its unfair to say that she changed a lot since everyone keeps on changing right? Its just that she disappoint me that much and almost forgot that shes my "childhood friend" not to mention a very closed neighbor and elementary classmate... but I will drop the subject and will make another post about that.

Last night, I woke up while on the midst of what I thought is a sound sleep, dreaming about my hometown. The only thing that I remember when I woke up is our place.. shouting it. Whoa! Its a bit creepy and I know its a bad dream. I just really regretted that I don't remember the whole details of it unlike when I was a kid. I still remember some of my childhood bad dreams. From a giant spidey which I'm not afraid of, big snakes, monster and ghosts. I, sometimes woke up in the middle of the night crying before.

The only bad dream that remains on my mind until now is about our country's local version of monster, the "Manananggal". It's a creature, a half body (human-like) with wings which able for it to fly and seek for its food. The news about this monster spread like a virus before. There are some people who claims to see this creature sneaking on someones roof, usually midnight. There even a times where our parents, due to panic, didn't allow us to go out of the house when the clock reach 7pm. It spoils our desire to play hide-and-seek since thats the only game children plays those times.

Good thing those kinds of news are not around anymore. Maybe because of the modern technology, these kinds of creepy stories were already wash out in peoples' mind...

No comments: