Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight.... Twilight.... Twilight....


After the long silence.... atlas here I am again!

So for what I read from some blogs before, not updating your own personal journal is a great crime now... hahaha hilarious. This is a repetitive excuse actually.. but sorry I'm really busy.

Since my country will be having an almost 2 weeks holiday because of Yuletide season, we must need to finish all of the transaction before next week. That's the reason why I lost and hop into a different world. Now I'm back to reality.. if this is what it is.

And oh, Im done reading the forth and last book of Stephenie Meyer. After one week of being stagnant to the last book, I finally finished it last night. Wahhh.. I thought before that it will take me 1 whole week reading all her four books since it only took me maximum of 2 and half day to finish her 1st and second novel. I actually lost the momentum and urge to finish the last book quickly because I somewhat feel bore on the last one. I don't know, I really don't feel my self connected on the story. But I love the latter part of her last novel. Really.. Still it's a happy ending... not with the Volturi's side atleast.... hahahaha.

Now I tried to collect all her books including her first novel (The Host). Unfortunately after the new fad strike, all her books was out of stock to 3 major bookstore here in my adopted country. Tsk tsk!

Everyone are sooooo crazzzyyyyy!!!!

No comments: